Welcome to Moms’ Night Out! Our ABFN MNO events provide moms the space to connect with each other, cultivate friendships, try new things, visit local venues, and relax! Events are typically held monthly, on weeknights and on weekends. See some of our past events below! ABFN provides plenty of snacks for these events and/or subsidizes a portion of the cost of each event.
- Appetizers/dinner/drinks at The Red Raven and True West Brewery
- Pottery painting at Art Signals Studio
- Manicures and pedicures at Q Nails
- A private vinyasa yoga class at Revolution Community Yoga
- Chocolate tasting and bar making at The Happy Chocolatier
- Stained glass projects at Periwinkle Glassworks
- A private Zumba class with Zumba With Judy
- Bowling at Acton’s Bowladrome
- Mini massages with Massachusetts-licensed massage therapist Melissa McElwain
- Wine tasting and picnic-style snacks at Nashoba Valley Winery
Please contact Maureen with any questions and/or to suggest an outing.
For questions, or to suggest an outing, please contact Maureen.
AND DON’T FORGET THE DADS, TOO!
Dads’ Night Out — those three magic words — that heady excitement that only comes once a month. A few hours of pure freedom in the company of friends. Enjoy this great opportunity to connect with other Dads and see familiar faces. Are you in?
For questions, or to suggest an outing, please contact Jon and Boris.
Please note that you must be a current member of the Acton-Boxborough Family Network to participate in these events. Visit our Membership page for details about joining.